ST CAIN’S CHURCH (CLOSED IN 2014)
UPDATE 2017 Recent reorganisation has created the Benefice of LLANLLWCH with LLANGYNOG and LLANSTEFFAN including overseeing the parishes of LLANYBRI and LLANGAIN although the churches in the latter two villages are now closed.
Further information regarding Sunday services and any other enquiries including ceremonies such as weddings and funerals can be obtained from the new Priest-in-Charge, namely the Revd. Ann Howells, BA, MA, Dip Past Studs., The Vicarage, Millbank Lane, Johnstown, Carmarthen. SA31 3HW. Tel : (01267) 468 136. E : firstname.lastname@example.org
The Congregational chapel is a prominent landmark. Originally built in 1835. Rebuilt in 1865. Present chapel 1915. The white-washed building provided stabling for horses during chapel services. The loft served as the vestry.
The Minister is the Revd.J.Towyn Jones, FRSA, Brynsiriol, 14 College Road, Carmarthen. SA31 3EG. Tel : (01267) 237235. E : email@example.com NOW RETIRED.
The secretary is Mrs Gillian Edwards, Tir Brwyn, Rhydargaeau, Carmarthen. SA32 6BL. Tel : (01267) 253 363. E : firstname.lastname@example.org
Services are held on the FIRST and THIRD Sundays of the month at 2pm. (Closed in August).
Mae'r dudalen hon hefyd ar gael yn: Cymraeg